Sales Quoting Tools Specialist at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We're seeking a talented individual to innovate and collaborate within our Global Deal Optimization Team (GDOT), as well as other cross-functional teams to help develop, manage, and maintain quote/deal modeling tools that support our Enterprise Sales Team. This role will report to our VP of Global Deal Optimization-Strategy & Performance.
- Assist with developing, managing and maintaining quote/deal modeling tools that support GDOT, which maximize efficiency & accuracy and meets internal & client facing requirements.
- Identify best practices, standardizing where appropriate, and continuously exploring ways to improve, enhance our existing Tool set.
- Gathering business requirements while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to create, update, or integrate quote/dealing modeling tools with internal systems.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects such as Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ).
- Partner with assigned business areas to understand and prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into tools that best support GDOT.
- Provide support to GDOT users of quote/deal modeling tools, customized quoting needs, address tool questions, issues and enhancements.
- Help establish and employ Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment practices in support of enterprise tools
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: 2 or more years
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (i.e. vLookups, Pivot Tables)
- Some experience working with quoting tools (CPQ)
- Familiar with Sales proposal processes
- Innovative, highly organized and detail oriented
- Collaborative, highly communicative, with excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with a distributed team
- Quote to Cash process understanding
- Salesforce, Oracle
- Accounting Basics
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.