Sales Ops Manager
- Provide both operational and strategic support to enable leaders to successfully execute on business objectives
- Collaborate within the organization to develop and manage the overall budget and forecast
- Collaborate and manage centralized reporting that will be used to facilitate our pipeline / forecast calls and management reporting.
- Work directly with Sales Leaders to achieve sales goals by providing timely sales analytics including pipeline analysis, forecasting and sales results with periodic metrics/KPI reporting and insights
- Identify pain points within the organization and work with key stakeholders to solve and improve the overall environment; drive improvement in productivity by simplifying processes and optimizing use of available tools.
- Ensure the data integration and collaboration between cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales and Finance is seamless and timely.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of Salesforce.com; establish, manage and develop governance to ensure standards are met for data inputs.
- Responsible for account, opportunity and contact data including data quality and cleansing, creation and indexing, and territory moves and automation.
- 4+ years of experience in sales operations, finance, or marketing analytics, preferably in the software industry
- Expert in data-modeling
- Expert Salesforce.com user
- Experience in designing and developing processes in a highly agile environment (Sales/Service)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates understanding of business process development and improvement initiatives
- Strong sense of customer focus, both internal and external, and the importance of the voice of the customer
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively in group settings and autonomously
- Ability to operate independently and generate deliverables for C-level audience with minimal supervision or oversight
- Excel (required)
- Salesforce.com (required)
- InsightSquared (a plus)
- Strong sense of urgency