Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role/ About the team:
Drift’s Sales Operations team is a key partner in the hypergrowth of our Sales organization. Our mission is to build a consistently high-achieving, understood, and predictable revenue engine.
If you are a positive, curious and motivated person who likes a fast-paced environment, enjoys problem-solving, and has the urge to improve processes on an ongoing basis, you will enjoy being a member of the Drift Sales Operations team.
What you will be doing on the Sales Ops Team:
- Partnering with Sales leadership to run our various business units, forecasting and reporting against our goals, and identifying strategic insights to improve our business
- Building and executing our go-to-market motions, and shaping the Day-in-the-life of a Sales Rep at Drift
- Architecting and instrumenting our sales tech stack to fit into a customer journey that puts the customer first
- Producing routine and ad-hoc sales reporting and data deep dives for all of our key business units
In one month, you’ll:
- Go through extensive company-wide training on Drift’s industry, offerings, and customers
- Meet with Sales and Operations Leaders to understand current states of their businesses, and start to identify areas for improvement
- Learn all key components of our Go-To-Market strategy, and our key funnel metrics
- Begin to attend and participate in key Sales Operations routines
By month 3, you’ll:
- Deepen relationships with Sales leaders
- Participate and start to take an ownership role of key Sales Operations routines/cadences
- Start to take ownership of specific functions within our go-to-market
- Familiarize yourself with the Day-in-the-Life and tech stack of the Drift Sales rep
- Identify gaps or inefficiencies in our customer journey – where are things falling through the cracks? Where can we reduce friction?
By month 6, you’ll:
- Own key functions of our go-to-market strategy and sales tech stack
- Translate any inefficiencies or gaps you have observed into actions to address them
- Plan, execute, and measure specific Sales strategies and campaigns in conjunction with Sales leaders
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 2-4 years experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations
- Experience in key sales tech stack systems like Salesforce, Outreach, Clari, CPQ, Gong, etc.
- You are a self-starter with a voracious appetite to learn and grow
- You are able to translate complex data into simple insights, and communicate them effectively
- You are methodical in your routine and pride yourself in the accuracy of your work
- You are curious -- you want to be the person who solves the problem
- You are well spoken and your written and verbal communication is clear
- You can adapt to rapidly-changing environments and work with cross-functional teams
- You have a genuine interest in sales, sales methodology, and building the new way businesses buy from businesses
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]