Sales Operations Manager at Vistaprint
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Vistaprint Corporate Solutions (VCS) provides exciting career opportunities in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that is simplifying how companies distribute brand-consistent materials. As a start-up business unit of Cimpress, we continuously test ideas and make data-driven decisions to deliver a peerless ecommerce solution for our corporate customers. Our hardworking team of dedicated professionals is revolutionizing the custom print industry with our innovative ProShop platform – a custom branded storefront that empowers organizations to quickly and easily create, customize, and order any print or promotional product while maintaining brand control.
We’re looking for a driven, dynamic, and analytical Operations Manager who will help drive cross-functional initiatives and streamline operational processes across a global line of business! In this role, you will work closely with VCS leadership and key members of partner teams to facilitate new process rollouts, identify operational challenges, and compile feedback from all frontline teams to drive tangible improvements in business processes.What you will do:
- Work with VCS leadership to facilitate, scope, manage, and propose strategic pilots to execute evolving cross-functional and GTM strategy
- Manage and iterate on existing cross-functional initiatives
- Identify and improve process gaps that slow down our ability to acquire and delight our customers
- Organize, synthesize, and quantify product development asks from customer-facing teams including Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, and CARE to inform product development roadmap
- Work with Operations Analyst and Salesforce team to elevate visibility of performance KPI’s across customer-facing teams
- Identify, assess, and propose operational changes to inter-team processes and policies to reduce friction across all customer-facing teams
- 3+ years of sales, operations or consulting experience required
- Proven ability to compile, analyze, and utilize data to drive action
- Proven track record driving cross-functional changes to improve customer experience and support the sales organization
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and project manage
- Highly organized and process oriented
- Positive, “get it done” mindset
- Entrepreneurial; highly adaptable and comfortable working with a degree of ambiguity.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.