Sales Operations Manager at Alyce
Hi there! We are Alyce, a Boston-based (near South Station) software startup that helps companies build real, human relationships with prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personalized gifts.
We are a fast moving and motivated team with a big collective vision — to bring human back into B2B marketing and sales. We are seeking a full-time Sales Operations Manager to join our dynamic Boston team. Reporting to Head of Sales, you will be a key team member and instrumental in reshaping modern human-based selling by rethinking everything including, the metrics, stages, and process.
As the Sales Operation Manager, you are a key player providing the structure and visibility needed to ensure the sales team drives maximum results and surpasses goals. As our first Sales Operations hire, you’ll identify, help prioritize, design and execute on strategies to improve performance and efficiency for the sales organization. You will play an integral part in driving operational efficiencies and effectiveness by innovating, streamlining and implementing best in class tools and business processes across the sales organization. You’ll often be called on to provide business recommendations on go-to-market initiatives, such as forecasting, lead and deal-flow bottlenecks, territory/organizational structure optimization and go-to-market planning. On an ongoing basis, you will help proactively monitor performance and drive accountability. Additionally, you will operationalize all reporting and forecasting functions. We are looking for someone truly passionate about their work that wants to have an active voice in shaping how the organization evolves in the future.
- Partner with the Head of Sales on a long term strategy to optimize sales results.
- Develop reporting metrics and analytics related to sales activities, pipeline, and performance
- Create and distribute sales reports, dashboards, and intelligence to sales leadership and other cross-functional departments
- Deliver ad-hoc reporting to sales personnel and leadership
- Day-to-day support of the sales team that includes reinforcing best practices, problem-solving and resolution of issues
- Assist with the management, organization, optimization of sales territories, accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities
- Develop and/or improve processes that drive greater sales efficiency
- Provide intermediate to advanced level Salesforce.com (CRM) support
- Manage & administer various sales applications and drive user engagement
- Facilitate sales onboarding & new hire setup in sales applications
- Provide training and create enablement materials for users as new Sales applications are deployed
- Manage specific projects from start to finish, representing the interests of Sales Leadership and Operations
- 3-5 years of Sales Operations experience
- Experience within SaaS industry
- Preferred Sales Tools Experience (Salesforce, InsightSquared, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, SalesLoft, Discoverorg, etc...)
- Expert Salesforce and Excel knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical data mindset (reporting and actionable insights are your "thing")
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable in front of senior leaders
- A strong understanding of overall business operations
- Self-directed and prefers working in a fast-paced environment where change is the norm