Sales Operations Manager
As a Sales Operations Manager you will be part of our Operations Team and responsible for providing broad operational day-to-day support with ownership of our CRM, SalesForce.com. You will create reports for Account Executives and Sales Managers/Enterprise Sales Representatives as well as monthly reports for C-Level. Ensuring use of consistent Sales KPI definitions across company is your responsibility.
Moreover, you will work with Finance, HR, and Sales to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity
- Support the sales team using SalesForce.com with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent on SalesForce.com
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers/Enterprise Sales Representatives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
- Maintain procurement and contract records
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations as a Salesforce.com subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards
- Bachelor's degree required; technical or business-related field preferred.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Salesforce, other CRM applications and email marketing strategies.