All companies are software companies and they’re all moving to DevOps to stay competitive in their industries. Yet as they move to DevOps, they’re using decades-old tools and processes which just aren’t keeping up. mabl is built to help them. At mabl, we’re helping enterprises ship higher quality software faster by building the worlds’ first Intelligent Testing Platform, continuous testing for continuous delivery.
mabl has built a SaaS test automation product which saves time and effort for engineering teams by using AI to automate much of the manual tasks QA and Developers spend time on today. In turn, teams can experience significant ROI and move at the speed of DevOps. Our customers include leaders in their industries such as Riot Games, Charles Schwab, JetBlue, and many others.
Our team is led by veteran founders Izzy Azeri and Dan Belcher who previously started Stackdriver, a DevOps infrastructure monitoring platform that was acquired by Google and is now the de-facto management interface for customers on Google Cloud Platform. mabl has raised $30M in venture funding from leading VC’s including GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify Partners.
Our culture is built around values including Supportive, Driven, Insight, and Authentic. We work day in and day out to build a successful business and share in the rewards and upside which that brings. We’re transparent to a fault and excited about building a great team.
Why we need you:
mabl has been scaling its go to market operations globally over the past year and we’re now looking for someone to harness the data we have to help provide insights into the business. We’re looking for a senior sales operations leader build the operational rigor to support our growth while working cross functionally as we scale the team.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement processes and reporting to optimize our sales funnel
- Identify and report on KPIs across GTM
- Work with GTM leadership to identify insights and trends which we should capitalize on across the business
- Develop and maintain compensation plans for Sales and Customer Success teams
- Own all sales applications including Salesforce, Outreach, and others
- Monthly and quarterly reporting of all GTM metrics including ARR, NDR, Churn, Expansion, and others
- Work closely with our GTM leadership for ad hoc reporting requirements
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 5-7 years in go to market operations oriented roles
- Experience working with, customizing, and creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce Highly detailed, well organized, with strong financial fundamentals
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Comfortable using google sheets and/or excel including vlookups, charts, filters, etc
- Basic understanding of SaaS metrics
- Passion for identifying trends and insights from raw data
- Bachelors degree required
We’re helping enterprise software teams ship higher quality software faster. Our SaaS platform uses AI, cloud computing, and a great user experience to simplify test automation. Our customers span over 70 countries and include leaders across a wide range of industries, such as Riot Games, Charles Schwab, JetBlue, and many others.
We've raised over $35M in funding from leading venture firms, including GV (Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify Partners.
We foster a supportive and inclusive culture where mablers bring their authentic selves to work.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and a generous time-off policy.
Read Full Job Description