- Provide ongoing sales analytics support for the GTM leadership team including the VP EMA. This role plays a vital role in the ongoing evolution of the sales/marketing strategy of Markforged.
- Provide ongoing sales analytics support for our EMEA team and channel partners.
- Work closely with the marketing team to build and support the Marketing lead generation to sales hand off processes.
- Identify sales operations related opportunities for improved processes and drive the needed changes.
- Coordinate with the order management team leadership to support the needed process improvements and maintenance.
- Coordinate with the finance team to manage/support the order to cash process as needed.
- Provide statistical support for the purpose of sales projections to the manufacturing and logistics teams.
- Facilitate required steps to introduce new products
- Special projects as required
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!What you have:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent leadership and mentorship skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce
- Familiarity with databases and sales software
- 3+ years experience in Sales Operations role
- College Degree preferred
- Start-up experience a plus
- We use Apple computers and Google collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.