Sales Operations Director
Transmit Security is the leader in identity orchestration. We solve some of the most complex challenges in security and usability. Our technology enables large enterprises to standardize and simplify their identity infrastructure to accelerate time to market and reduce the cost of new account opening, authentication, authorization, compliance and fraud prevention related initiatives.
The Sales Operations Director plays a critical role in the sales team by partnering with sales leadership and finance to refine our GTM strategy, territory design, sales process, KPI framework, and revenue programs to exceed our goals. This person will have prior experience with highly technical and complex sales in the Enterprise Software Space. The ideal candidate has a passion for driving towards outcomes by turning data-driven insights into actions. This person excels at balancing strategic planning with execution and is very comfortable digging into details.
This role is considered to be an individual contributor role managing processes.
- Determine go-to-market approaches and conduct regular business and resource planning
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators (KPIs) across a range of selling segments
- Drive adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards within respective regions
- Represent Sales Operations in management meetings
- Own root cause analysis of operational issues
- Conduct scoping of projects with stakeholders to understand business requirements, level of effort, owners, and timelines
- Plan and implement projects for account and territory selection in order to optimize the sales team for next year planning
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams
- Support executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables for board materials, QBRs, and more
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business by helping to build, maintain, and improve our data and reporting foundation
- Drive operational efficiencies by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- Support special projects.
- 5+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy and Operations
- Must be highly proficient in Salesforce, Google docs, Excel, and technically savvy with other key sales applications
- Experience with B2B SaaS, multi-product, and technical sales is highly preferred
- Strength in identifying data patterns that need improvement with processes
- Outcomes-oriented approach to sales and sales operations with corresponding experience managing key metrics for success
- Strong business acumen, strong reporting and analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
Transmit is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers.
A background check must be completed prior to joining Transmit Security.