Sales Operations Coordinator
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
ezCater Sales Operations is the workflow engine powering our sales, success, and post-sale teams. We simultaneously enable our internal teams to help customers place the perfect order and to help our partners grow their catering businesses. Our attention to detail and technical aptitude provide the streamlined experience that improves & elevates the workflow of our internal teams - from helping sales reps manage pipelines to prioritizing workflows for strategic account managers and lead scoring menu updates for partners.
Simply put, the ezCater Sales Ops Team is responsible for creating scalable, repeatable processes, backed by data, in order to improve the performance of our sales, success, and post sales teams. We are a team of versatile problem solvers who move fast & also know how to pivot based off of the shifting priorities of the Sales team. We’re driven & dedicated to bringing ezCater operations to the next level of excellence (and also love a good debate about the best way to increase process efficiency).
So where would you come in? As a Sales Operations Coordinator, you will help keep our wheels spinning and our lights not just on, but burning brightly. We’ll need your help making sure our tech is functioning properly, our workflows are organized efficiently, and our cross-functional communication is humming successfully.
- Manage Workflow Quality Assurance to ensure operational reliability of our analytics, tools, and processes.
- Analyze operational dashboards to track our KPI’s, SLA’s, and team performance metrics.
- Streamline cross-departmental communication to make sure internal teams are up to date on our process changes and SLA’s.
- Organize & Collate internal pain points & external partner feedback to drive process efficiency and make sure the needs of our stakeholders are met.
- Obsessed with Numbers: You’ll dive head first into a high volume workflow and help develop actionable insights for the team.
- Hungry for change: If something isn’t working, we fix it. And then we fix it again.
- A circus-level juggler: You’re comfortable with a high-volume list of varied tasks and are comfortable prioritizing them.
- Tech-knowledgeable: We’re completely tech-enabled, and you’ll need to quickly pick up our toolset. We’d love it if you had CRM admin experience.
- Process-minded: Ideally, you’ve helped develop and facilitate internal processes at every role you’ve held.
- Driven towards excellence: We’ll expect you to consistently meet or exceed expectations on delegated performance objectives.
We’ll provide you with 2 weeks of in-depth training on how to use our tools and how the sales team functions. We will show you all the ropes!
*Please include a cover letter, but throw everything that is ‘best practice’ about writing cover letters out the window, and please write as explicitly as possible what resonates with you about this job.*
What you'll get from us:
Importantly, you’ll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. You’ll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCater’s unmatched transparency and trust, you’ll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, you’ll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get: Market salary, stock options you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.