Sales Operations Coordinator at edX
Sales Operations Coordinator
EdX is a non-profit, growth stage eLearning startup with a mission to provide high quality education for everyone, everywhere. The edX for Business sales team continues to grow and we are looking for our first Sales Operations Coordinator to join our team.
If you are looking for a operations focused, non-commissioned position that is a little different than the others...this is it! Help our Sales team to seamlessly build relationships in Fortune 2000 companies that are looking for quality alternatives to educating their workforce. This is a multi-billion dollar industry that is ripe for disruption and edX has the ideal product. Time to apply your organizational and process improvement skills to enhance this team!
- Responsible for supporting a staff of 20+ Sales employees
- Acting as the key point of contact to our finance team, managing invoicing and collection statuses
- Ensures internal customer service satisfaction through quality service, efficient product delivery and visibility, and the enhancement of new and existing business opportunities.
- Making or approving decisions for improving our existing Sales process, including working with key stakeholders
- Ensuring that approved operating policies and procedures are implemented and maintained
- Create reports in conjunction with marketing through HubSpot and Salesforce
- Responsible for streamlining Salesforce data entry
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of previous Coordinator or operations experience required
- Strong organizational skills required
- Experience with GSuite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree or equivalent professional experience
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Experience with Salesforce and/or HubSpot is a strong plus
- Experience with content sales is a plus
This is a non-exempt, hourly paid position. Applicants must be able to work out of our Cambridge, MA office. Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.