Ellevation is looking for a Sales Operations Associate to support our sales teams with proposal generation, contract management, and other administrative matters. In this role, you will play an active role in identifying and implementing processes that can streamline revenue acquisition and eliminate inefficiencies.
- Team player and self-starter; you’re excited to work with internal and external teams to get the job done.
- Problem-solver with strong attention to detail.
- Proven success in supporting a Sales team with contract management and proposal generation.
- Able to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with Salesforce
- Previous invoice processing experience
- Work closely with the Sales and Finance teams to improve processes and efficiency of sales.
- Manage RFP process. Complete and distribute necessary ad hoc vendor forms.
- Oversee and systemize sales contract processes.
- Keep project documentation and ensure process adherence.
- Be a liaison between Revenue team and external legal team regarding contracts.
- Work closely with Partner Development Managers and Account Managers on pricing, policies, and quoting.
- Generate invoices for partner districts. Pickup and mail, checks and forms weekly at the lockbox down the street.
- Other Sales support as needed.
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with over 700 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
+ Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
+ Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
+ Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
+ Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
+ On-site gym, game room and darts to support all levels of athleticism
+ Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!
Learn more about our team in our Culture Deck.
At Ellevation, we champion diversity. We’re an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values a range of ideas and opinions. We embrace all types of differences in the development of our organization.