Sales Operations Associate
At Ellevation, we develop world-class software to help school districts and educators support the fastest growing population of K-12 students: English Learners (ELs). By combining great products, student data, and research on best practices, Ellevation helps school districts transform their EL programs and ensure all students can achieve their highest aspirations.
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven technology company, partnering with nearly 600 public school districts all across the country. We are well-capitalized, have a strong and growing team, and are continuously focused on how to build the best organization so that we can achieve our ambitious social and financial objectives.
This is where you come in…
We are looking for a Sales Operations Associate to support our sales teams with proposal generation, contract management, and other administrative matters. In this role, you will play an active role in identifying and implementing processes that can streamline revenue acquisition and eliminate inefficiencies.
- Oversee all internal administrative processes as they relate to sales, including:
- Managing sales contract review process
- Generating invoices
- Managing RFP process
- Provide Salesforce.com oversight, including ensuring data integrity and process adherence
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards for sales teams
- Work closely with sales leaders to implement and improve systems and processes to improve efficacy and efficiency of sales
- 2-4 years of sales operations experience
- Proactive self-starter, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Logical and analytical with strong attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce
- You have a passion for education and an interest in contributing to a mission centered on improving student outcomes
In addition to our great benefit plans and competitive salaries, here are some other perks that make us unique:
- Great location in Boston - a stone’s throw from the Chauncy Street/Downtown Crossing T stop
- Ability to make a significant impact in the education industry
- Fun Fridays including virtual happy hours with our remote team
- Free snacks, beverages, fruit, and we even compost!
- On-site gym, game room and darts with cork boards behind them to support all levels of athleticism
- Opportunity to join an open and collaborative work environment!