Sales Operations Analyst at CarGurus
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
As a Senior Sales Operations Analyst, you are a partner to the sales and service organization focused on sales analytics, strategy, process efficiency and more. You will support the continued optimization of our CRM, our use of third-party systems and the ways in which our sales team takes products to market. You will gather findings and actively share with Sales leadership and to partner in driving overall growth of business. Success in the role is measured by delivering impactful results on process improvement throughout workstreams and within the vision and objectives of the process.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strategic insight into the business through touch points with other functional teams
- Continuously evaluate processes, identify areas for improvement, propose and implement solutions
- Understand current and future Selling Model needs and work collaboratively with Sales and Service to drive processes to support anticipated changes
- Be a trusted liaison with other functional organizations and represent/advocate in all interactions
- Provide the required reporting, analytics & business intelligence to support strategic & tactical initiatives (by working collaboratively with the Business Intelligence and Technology Team)
- Proactively anticipate new processes / systems trends that can drive productivity and create new ways to measure the business (by working collaboratively with the Business Intelligence and Technology Team)
- Conduct analysis to guide strategic decisions for sales and service
- Create process documentation and training material
- Drive organizational awareness of processes, timelines, requirements and reporting metrics to enable and maintain operational excellenceAssess and uncover gaps in process, analyze the source of the issue, create a plan to resolve the underlying issues/concerns, and execute solution
- Manage dependencies and timeline across multiple project to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Support integration of new products and markets
Who you are:
- 4+ years experience in a sales strategy and process, Salesforce.com administration, and technical project management
- Demonstrated SFDC and Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Relentlessly focused on incremental delivery, which is a staple of CarGurus culture.
- Transparent communicator who is open, honest, and collaborative
- High energy team player and creative thinker, with a passion for identifying inefficiencies and closing the gaps
- Driven self-starter, who is accountable for their work, and proud to take ownership of processes created
- Enthusiastic about developing a career in a growing technology company
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.