Sales Operations Analyst
Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform. Designed for the way people work, Fuze powers business conversations and insights across the modern enterprise. With a single unified voice, video, and messaging application, people can now communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Ops team in Boston, MA to help us support our worldwide sales organization.
- Partner with Finance teams to ensure accurate bookings reporting and timely commissions payments for Sales
- Manage Sales Operations data and performs data validation and cleansing as required
- Meet with business users to gather requirements for enhancements and assist with the implementation of solutions to address business needs
- Execute in-depth analyses of Sales Operations performance across a variety of projects
- Re Salesforce skills:
- Provides day-to-day end-user support including implementation, user adoption, system configuration and maintenance, testing, data integrity, backups, etc.
- Maintain security such as user accounts, sharing rules, permission sets, user roles and profiles, field-level security, queues, public groups, and other setup options.
- Maintain and create workflow rules, Process rules, validation rules, formula fields, auto-assignment rules, etc.
- Configure and customize including custom fields, roll ups and formula fields; page layouts and record types; custom objects; workflows and email alerts, field updates, task creation, and outbound messages; email-to-case using a support queue; and lead assignment rules
- Bachelor’s degree required with at least 2 year of related experience
- Advanced analytical/problem solving and research skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- MS Office proficiency (especially in Excel)
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to effectively balance various tasks simultaneously and adapt to shifting or competing priorities in a fast-paced working environment
- SFDC admin certification level 1 required