Sales Operations Analyst
HubSpot is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to support HubSpot’s Global Customer Selling (Install Base) GTM team. This role will work very closely with Sr Director of Customer Selling and respective team members to help mold and inform HubSpot’s strategy of selling into its install base. You will report directly to the Revenue Operations Manager, as part of sales operations. The focus of this work will be providing operational, systems, and analytical support for the Customer Selling team, Renewal Management team, and their executives.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Perform deep analysis and own all reporting for the Customer Selling (Install base) and Renewal Management teams
- Help define automation processes and drive change through a relationship with BET (Hubspot IT Business Enablement Team)
- Develop Forecasting model for both renewal sales and add-on cross-selling into HubSpot’s install base
- Develop creative data collection methodologies that allow for pertinent analysis of Install Base selling KPI’s
- Support strategic initiatives by translating business requirements into implementation plans
- Relentlessly focus on quality - quality of data, performance, user experience, etc
- Work under pressure; you’re involved in many key GTM initiatives with executive exposure.
We are looking for people who:
- Have strong business consulting, analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Can leverage and create complex data models for staffing requirements, productivity, and forecasting
- Are familiar with renewals in SaaS high growth environment
- Have experience facilitating cross-organizational collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results
- Are exceptional collaborators
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are experts with Excel, experience with Looker and SQL is a plus
- Have experience with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce.com, HubSpot CRM
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.