Sales Operations Analyst
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Collaborate cross-functionally, adding value to the sales organization to increase impact
- Drive improvement of business processes, leveraging the SFDC platform to drive growth and scale
- Work closely with our sales team to drive value with Deal movement, updates and advise management with insights to guide the sales team.
- Work effectively across sales, support, IT, finance, human resources, and other functions.
- Develop proactive analyses, rooted in SFDC data and other sources, that provide actionable insights
- Partner with our SFDC admin and our reporting team to improve and refine workflows and ensure we are getting the maximum value out of the tool while meeting users needs
- Organize data and utilize to enhance Salesforce platform effectiveness
- Assist with key sales planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making.
- Change Management and Enablement (especially from a systems and process perspective)
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- 3+ years direct experience in Sales Operations or Sales Analyst, preferably at a high-tech or software company.
- 1+ years of Salesforce.com experience,
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools a plus
- Previous Sales Experience big plus
- BA/BS degree in business or related field.
- xcellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- In-depth understanding of Sales processes and systems (sales cycles; account, territory, opportunity, pipeline management, Deal velocity).
- Experience working in high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment.
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines.
- Successful track record of working at all levels of management and sales teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required.
- A strong commitment to working as part of a team.
- Good work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated