Sales Operations Analyst, Sales Productivity at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct analysis on sales performance, sales productivity and provide performance metrics, support sales managers in quarterly cadence of sales performance reviews and work closely with the Product and Sales Enablement teams in Commercial Operations to identify which sales resources need coaching plans and other action plans.
- Partner with team to identify the right metrics to support HC sales & drive efforts to automate metrics reporting leveraging our tools (e.g. SFDC, Power BI, Aviso). Proactively identify opportunities to optimize the performance and efficiency of existing reporting processes as relates to sales productivity.
- Partner with Sales/Corp Finance to ensure that key operating and financial metrics are monitored as relates to sales productivity and hiring and develop operational and financial models (e.g. capacity planning, etc.)
- Create and manage Salesforce reports, Einstein Dashboard / Power BI reports and other ad hoc reports.
Qualification, Requirements and Skills:
Education: Bachelors degree preferred but not required
Minimum years of experience: Minimum 4 years of Data reporting, Ad-hoc queries, Data Analysis and Project Management.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to quickly change focus
- Able to create good working relationships with all constituents
- Analytical mindset with ability to use data to break down problems and provide solutions
- Create dashboard design and presentation from distributed data sets across systems and present data.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to drive cross functional teams
- Extensive experience working with CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Advanced MS Office skills (Very proficient with Excel, BI tools)
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.