Sales Manager at InterSystems
We have an opportunity for a Sales Manager based in Ireland with a proven track record of successfully articulating and selling technology led solutions to new customers. You will drive new sales of our Data Platform products through Solution Partners and System Integrators across Ireland. Responsible for creating strategic alliances in a horizontal market place especially Fintech start-up companies in Ireland. You will need strong knowledge of technology and understanding concept of databases, software, middleware in order to identify new business partners and end users. This role will require regular travel nationally.
- Discover, qualify and develop new Data Platform business opportunities with Solution Partners, System Integrators and end users. building long term relationships. Within the Fintech, Manufacturing, Supply Chain start-up sector, identify appropriate ISV’s, Solution Partners and end users to target
- With Marketing, develop and execute appropriate value propositions and campaigns for InterSystems products in Ireland Fintech, Manufacturing, and Supply chain within the InterSystems IRIS® data platform team.
- Engage with Marketing to develop and execute appropriate value propositions and campaigns to drive new Data Platform business
- Lead the sales proposition in the UK and represent the company at the highest level with new customers
- Work with Sales Support to provide timely proposals to new business partners
- Manage, escalate and resolve technical or contractual issues.
- Coordinate internal technical and non-technical resources to educate and to equip Business Partners with all the information they need to be successful
- Partnering with InterSystems internal stakeholders (technical, marketing and business development teams) to develop compelling solutions for prospective customers
- Develop new and expand existing partner relationships, identify sponsors and nurture technical, alliance and sales relationships to drive sales of InterSystems Data Platform products
- Understand competitive landscape and how the InterSystems Data Platform products fit into a total enterprise solution
- Meet with partner senior executives (CEO, VP Development, CTO, CIO) on a regular basis to identify strategic and tactical opportunities, detailing “must solve” problems
- Represent InterSystems at conferences to promote InterSystems
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience in opening and developing new accounts working with resellers or distributors of software solutions for data-rich industry needs
- Entrepreneurial qualities and the ability to develop creative strategies to increase new business
- Eight years’ minimum track record in achieving above quota performance
- Evidence of sales success through partners
- Excellent listening, written and communication skills
- Extensive and proven track record of attracting and developing new customers
- Proven ability to grow revenue streams from existing customers and partners
- Strong understanding of technology and the concept of middleware
- Able to understand business requirements and to derive equitable solutions.
- Proven ability to present effectively at Board level
- Hunter profile with proven track record of increasing revenue through new customer acquisition
- Demonstrated experience selling software solutions into diverse horizontal markets
- Degree qualified or equivalent
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, membership in uniformed armed services, or any other class protected by applicable law.About InterSystems
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.