Sales Manager, Customer Growth (Install Base) Team
HubSpot is looking for Customer Growth Specialist Manager to join our high performing sales organization. This is a new team focused on selling value to our growing customer base. As our install base of customers continues to rapidly expand the CGS organization will be tasked with devising the optimal path to helping our customers grow their success by leveraging more of the HubSpot software platform.
In order to execute on this mission we expect our CGS Managers to be able to effectively:
- Adopt HubSpot’s mission of helping millions of businesses grow
- Inspire adoption of this vision throughout your team
- Provide a process to realize it
- Coach team members to achieve it
As a Customer Growth Specialist Manager you will be in a role where you will lead a team of people focused on driving two main initiatives:
- Increasing up-sell and cross-sell revenue through strategic sales efforts into existing accounts
- Maintaining a customer first attitude focused on driving sustainable long term account value and retention through their actions
You’ll need to work closely with your team to ensure that they are fully up to speed at all times on product releases, pricing changes, the most effective selling motions, and ensuring that your team and your teams customers take the proper path to professional growth.
- Accurately forecast on a weekly and monthly cadence to meet and exceed set quotas
- Build confidence and trust with direct reports, provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement, and maintain your designated headcount
- Work well with other sales managers, directors and executives w/in the CGS org and cross functionally
- Actively identify areas for innovation and improvement within the CGS org
- Analyze customer and sales performance data to make operational and procedural decisions for your team
- Supervise and conduct trainings on skills improvement, strategic account selling tactic, and customer success motions
- Recruit and hire top talent to elevate the quickly expanding CGS organization (attributes to include: intellectual curiosity, customer first mentality, empathy, strong work ethic, track record of achievement)
- Continuously coach sales reps in developing a strong sales process to close their opportunities to meet revenue goals and meet their long term personal and professional goals.
- 1-5 years of sales or customer success management experience with a track record of success
- Passion and commitment for helping customers succeed
- Experience leading a consultative sales process and working with existing customer accounts
- Clear history of coaching and developing individual performers
- Unwavering commitment to a strong moral compass
- Strong analytical skills to identify team trends and patterns to drive results
- Personal responsibility to crush team goals
- Ability to forecast and manage revenue
- Understanding of the HubSpot methodology with an emphasis on approaching the process correctly
- Passion for helping individual performers meet their personal and professional goals
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.