Sales Manager Commercial Sales at Immersive Labs
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
We prepare businesses to counter the latest cyber threats by helping their people to develop powerful, practical cyber skills.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in the UK and have recently launched our first office in the United States.
We have recently announced funding of more than $45 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Grant Thornton, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
We’re growing fast and need a proven top performer to lead our commercial sales team in our high performing Boston office. If you are a sales Manager or Director that takes pride motivating teams and driving top results with passion and dedication, we would like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for expanding and driving revenue growth in Immersive Labs commercial market through the hiring, development and leadership of sales professionals in the assigned region. In this position, you will report to Matt Knutsen our CRO and will be passionate about hiring and developing an inclusive commercial sales team, identifying and analyzing KPI’s that drive results, forecasting projections for your team, and collaborating with the team to help close new business.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead & develop Enterprise Sales professionals to drive pipeline development and revenues through direct engagement and a growing partner network
- Coach the team to improve every day by using defined competencies, while assisting in bringing deals over the finish line
- Coordinate, direct and monitor weekly activities of assigned Sales reps by monitoring KPIs
- Collaborate with management and other team leaders to identify strategies to achieve sales goals and uncover new, high value opportunities
- Provide accurate, ongoing reporting through the continuous update and maintenance of necessary reports in Salesforce.com
To be successful:
- Proven & demonstrable consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of a team
- Time in an enterprise sales environment, SaaS or Cyber experience would be preferred
- Ability to use KPIs to measure the business and make informed strategic decisions including exceptional command of sales methodology (MEDDPICC preferred) and the ability to coach to it
- Passion for hiring, developing and retaining exceptional inclusive sales talent
- Excellent communication and influence skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Fantastic organizational skills and the ability to work on many projects concurrently
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with a serious work ethic
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K, mindfulness groups
- Our office benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include, teas, coffee, water, soft drinks, free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/
Level up your career with Immersive Labs. Apply now!