Sales Executive at RightHand Robotics
RightHand Robotics (RHR) is reshaping order fulfillment processes by automating item handling in e-commerce, retail, pharma, health & beauty, grocery, third party logistics (3PL) and other industries. This enables warehouse operators to maintain predictable throughput and scale with high productivity as operations grow. RHR’s technology is a software-driven, hardware-enabled solution that enables our robots to fulfill orders by picking and placing everyday items, even those that it has never seen before.
RHR is experiencing strong demand for our product, RightPick, in both the US and international markets. We are looking to grow our team with sales executives who have demonstrated success in b2b sales in a growing startup. The ideal candidate is one who can drive the sales process end-to-end with key accounts - qualifying and developing leads, understanding our customers’ business goals, identifying sales opportunities, building key relationships with economic buyers, leading and closing complex sales negotiations with support from the RHR team, growing revenue per plan, and generating a base of satisfied customers who will act as references and brand ambassadors across industries.
- Achieve sales targets (bookings and number of robotic picking systems) for commercial customers, including pilot projects that can scale in the future
- Manage a sales pipeline across Retail, Distribution, 3rd Party Logistics Providers, and e-commerce
- Actively participate in trade shows and marketing events
- Support recruiting and training of members of the Go-to-Market team including Sales, Solutions, Services, and Support
- Have recent and significant (5+ years) experience closing traditional and “X as a Service” deals between $250K - $2MM involving hardware, software, and professional services
- Targeted e-commerce, Retail, Distribution, and 3rd Party Logistics companies and worked with with CEO, COO, EVP, SVP level executives to close the deals
- Experience working with a solution design or sales engineer to translate customer needs into a system design.
- Collaborate well with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing
- Experience growing accounts from $100,000 to $1MM level.
- Experience in a startup environment, and comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Exercise strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to cope with fluctuating workloads and high-stress situations
- Bonus: relevant experience in warehouse automation or supply chain
Position will require 40-60% travel. Frequent visits to prospect sites and existing customer sites throughout the region.