The Sales Executive is responsible for establishing and maintaining a multi-level relationship for assigned clients (existing and a small selection of new business). This role is the point of contact for all stakeholders of both the client’s organisation and InterSystems .
To be successful in this role, you will be a key advocate for the client and ensure that they receive a high level of service from InterSystems. You are passionate about understanding the client’s business needs and hold a holistic view of the client and their strategic plans. This role collaborates across external and internal stakeholders to develop a strategic account plan for each assigned client, which then serves as a shared agreement of objectives and key success factors across the lifecycle of the customer.
You have a track record of exceeding your targets and understand value based selling. You will identify, manage and close sales opportunities in conjunction with various teams. You will monitor user adoption, revenue, Accounts Receivable, and any contract renewals. You have experience in engaging clients during their budget cycle to plan the sale of products and services.
The Sales Executive also recommends supplemental services, including additional training, to the client when appropriate. You will have developed strong industry knowledge as well as awareness of other competitive products and trends. Able to lead a strategic planning processes for key accounts and develop account plans to ensure client’s optimum return on their investment and the development of long term, secure and healthy revenue streams.
- Proven success and experience in leading complex enterprise sales
- Proven experience in managing senior client relationships
- Previous experience working in the software industry, specifically in customer relationship management
- Knowledge of software middleware
- Ability to develop relationships with customers at all levels across the business
- Able to develop and maintain internal stakeholder relationships across multiple departments
- Knowledge of Interoperability technology
- Experience with development of Strategic Account Plans
- Industry thought leader
- Strong customer empathy and advocacy
- Ability to make considered decisions on less-than-perfect information
- Ability to identify critical factors to consider when makings decisions
- Ability to prioritise tasks and goals appropriately
- Able to assess risks and returns effectively
- Ability to handle changes in direction and work priorities with ease; is positive and level-headed under pressure; adaptable
- University degree or equivalent
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.