Building on the existing success of InterSystems products in financial services, InterSystems GmbH has an opportunity for a Sales Executive to define and execute a strategy to expand the sales of our core technology products to the financial services industry by recruiting new application partners across the DACH region.
Financial services is a data rich industry and one that is heavily regulated and it’s becoming increasing challenging for organizations in this sector to deal with risk, surveillance, and compliance when they are operating hundreds of stand-alone applications across diverse locations and populations. InterSystems IRIS® data platform presents a great proposition to the financial services industry enabling financial services organizations to have a clear “line of sight” into disparate data sources, to capture, share, understand, and act on all of their data across business lines and technology silos. To help keep pace with the rapid rate of change in financial services, InterSystems IRIS® data platform provides rapid development technology. These features, along with automated alerts to the right people at the right time, enable a strategic, organization-wide approach to regulatory compliance and crime prevention.
The Sales Executive is tasked with managing and developing relationships with new and existing Solutions partners and end user’s delivering technology led solutions to the financial services industry. This person will possess expert knowledge of the financial services industry in the DACH region and its organizational challenges as well as a strong understanding of technology and where InterSystems products may be applied. The Sales Executive has the responsibility to identify and nurture application companies and end users that are a good fit for InterSystems partners to deliver technology led solutions to the financial services industry. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successfully articulating and subsequently selling technology led solutions to financial services organizations through partners.
- Within the financial services sector, identify appropriate ISV’s, Solution Partners and end users to target
- With marketing, develop and execute appropriate value propositions and campaigns for InterSystems products in DACH financial services within the InterSystems IRIS® data platform team.
- Lead the DACH financial services sales proposition and represent the company, at the highest level with the customers
- Discover, qualify and develop opportunities specifically within the Solution Partner community.
- Work with Sales Support to provide timely proposals to customers and partners.
- Manage, escalate and resolve technical or contractual issues.
- Coordinate internal technical and non-technical resources to educate and to equip Partners with all the information they need to be successful.
- Build long term relationships with Applications Partners on the basis of openness, understanding and awareness.
- Maintain awareness of the financial services sector and technological advances
- The successful applicant will have entrepreneurial qualities and will develop creative strategies to increase visibility within direct accounts.
- Partnering with InterSystems internal stakeholders (technical, marketing and business development teams) to develop compelling solutions for current and prospective customers.
- Proven experience in opening up and developing new channel accounts (experience should be in ISV partners rather than general resellers or distributors)
- Demonstrable experience in the Financial Services sector
- Five years minimum track record in achieving above quota performance
- Evidence of direct sales success
- Excellent listening, written and communication skills
- Extensive and proven track record of attracting and developing new Applications partners to target the financial services industry
- Proven ability to grow revenue streams from partners – Proven account development skills
- Understanding and significant exposure to Software license Sales model.
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and to derive equitable solutions.
- Proven ability to present effectively at Board level
Education & Training
- Degree Qualified or equivalent
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.