Sales Executive, Enterprise at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Come join the enterprise sales team at Grubhub! Represent our core values within the sales process (Customer Obsessed, Diverse Collaborators, Curious Innovators, Scrappy Entrepreneurs, Rigorously Analytical, Authentically Fun) while also bringing hustle, humor and creativity to our growing team.
- Introduce and sell Grubhub and LevelUp’s suite of enterprise products in a compelling, positive and professional manner
- Target key executives and decision makers within mid-sized and national restaurant groups all throughout the country
- Conduct daily outreach, qualify accounts and use Saleforce.com for administrative tasks and to stay organized, forecast and track sales activity, process contracts and manage prospects
- Possess the ability to lead consultative virtual and in person presentations that cater to specific clients goals, objections and existing restaurant technology solutions
- Execute all required tasks on time and with high quality results. Strategically overcome objections and competition within the marketplace
- Be the expert: have a pulse on the industry, gather restaurant feedback and monitor competitor activity
You Should Have
You should have:
- 5+ years of demonstrated and successful sales experience in the restaurant industry with a strong preference of Enterprise Restaurants or B2B sales
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or another modern CRM and marketing automation tools like Pardot or Marketo
- Customer obsessed with a friendly, likable and professional demeanor
- Possess a challenger mentality that excels with a consultative sales approach, with the ability to manage a room full of decision makers
- High degree of integrity with a team player mentality
- Ability to work cross-functionally with account management, product, marketing, legal and other internal teams. You can handle simultaneous projects all at once!
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to new environments and situations within a rapidly growing organization
- The capability to travel up to 50% of the time
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.