Sales Executive, Data & Analytics Solutions
InterSystems Corporation is a global, privately owned software company headquartered in Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA - the tech hub of New England. We are the leading provider of database and interoperability technologies to the healthcare and life science, financial services and manufacturing industries. More than two-thirds of the U.S. population is served by InterSystems-based healthcare technology. Our technology is great, but it’s our people that really make the difference. At InterSystems you’ll be surrounded by smart, hard-working people with an innate love for tackling challenges and a passion for excellence.
The Sales Executive, Data & Analytics Solutions is a strategic business developer who understands healthcare industry needs for, and use of advanced analytics (focusing on AI/ML), and who will position, sell, and grow analytics solutions and service engagements. Primary responsibility includes generating new customers, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts, and developing long-term revenue streams within an established geographic territory.
These healthcare accounts are companies that use InterSystems products and/or services within their IT solutions that they bring to market. These responsibilities include managing all aspects of prospective and existing healthcare accounts in order to generate sales revenue and ensure a productive and profitable business relationship.
- Aggressively move targeted prospects along a predesigned sales process
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the political and organizational structure of a targeted prospect
- Understand competitive landscape and how to overcome competitive objections
- Introduce InterSystems products and services and build a pipeline of new activity within and outside the customer base
- Act as the principal liaison between InterSystems and _______ accounts; develop and continuously update account profiles
- Meet with partner senior executives (CEO, VP Development, CTO) on a regular basis to identify a Vision to Value Profile detailing tier key “must solve” problems
- Represent InterSystems at sales conferences to promote the Company’s products and services
Experience & Qualifications
- A hunter profile focusing on new business, in-depth understanding of need, application and impact of healthcare analytics that span the healthcare industry
- 8+ years related experience
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through new customer acquisitions
- Prior success growing a territory
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.