Sales Engineer at Examity
Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and the fastest-growing Edtech company in the United States, is looking for a dedicated Sales Engineer to join the growing team in our Newton, MA location.
Reporting to the Business Development & Retention Manager, the Sales Engineer will assist the business development teams in a pre-sales role, helping to manage and close new business opportunities. In addition, this role will partner with the engineering team to convey requirements and technical options for clients and partners. Finally, the Sales Engineer will assist in educating Examity employees, partners, and new product users on our solution.
- Administer pre-sales support for new and existing clients.
- Work with sales and marketing to respond to technical RFI/RFP questions.
- Aid in the creation of product training and documentation materials.
- Contribute to the design of a cutting-edge edtech solution.
- Articulate and demonstrate our learning validation and online proctoring solution, influence customer’s technical requirements, and position products relative to the competition.
- Provide the implementation team with all necessary documentation for the successful completion of the project (including solution configurations and diagrams).
- Maintain an in-depth level of technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent four-year college technical degree.
- 3+ years of experience as a sales engineer or systems engineering designer.
- Ability to travel, as needed, to industry events, prospect and partner sites.
- Proven track record of selling, building, and/or deploying technology solutions.
- Outstanding follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and technical support skills.
- Experience designing and presenting technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Working knowledge of vendor products and technologies in the education industry is preferred.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and 401k. As one of the fastest-growing Massachusetts companies, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, a flexible work schedule, and frequent group outings to games for the Celtics and Red Sox, in addition to summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.