- Work cross-functionally with numerous teams across our organization, including Sales, Product, Engineering, Design, and Pricing
- Engage in pre-sales, prospective client conversations as the go-to technical product expert for our suite of products
- Drive the technical implementation of our suite of SaaS products (Retain, Recognized, etc.), respond to client pushback/inquiries, and resolve support-related questions
- Use basic data analysis to pull together post-free trial reports that demonstrate the ROI and business value of our products
- Report back to our Product Team with client feedback, including technical requests, suggestions for new features/functionalities, limitations with the current products, etc.
- Train new Account Executives and BDRs on the technical specifications and functionalities of our suite of products
- Attend conferences with other members of our Sales Team (< 5% of role)
- Report into our Head of Sales who sits in our Boston HQ; achieve variable compensation based on Sales Team's performance
This might be a good fit if you have demonstrated experience...
- Are a sales person who understands and can speak to the technical aspects of SaaS products
- 2-4 years' of experience as a SaaS technical product expert in B2B and B2C transactional and consultative sales processes
- Can communicate to various stakeholders across an Enterprise prospective client organization
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
And other fun stuff…
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding, blowing off steam and just because