Sales Enablement Trainer
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The focus of this position is to cultivate, develop and train a team of elite-performance Sales Associates. These teams are instrumental in developing leads and creating pipeline to fuel our field based Account Executive team.
You will own enablement, training and delivery for our Sales Associate teams in our Boston office and also collaborate closely with leadership across Sales Enablement, Sales Leadership, Marketing and Operations to build and execute a clear, global sales strategy to drive our growth.
We are looking for a talented coach and trainer, with high social intelligence and the ability to motivate and develop a team of sales associates. You must be able to hold individuals accountable for hitting targets (past management experience is key) and be able to coach reps to a training plan to ultimately help facilitate deals with their AE counterpart through early stage qualification and discovery.
The ability to provide feedback to reps and coach to a selling methodology to improve close rate is critical, as well as a high level of energy and excellent communication skills. You should be a team player with the ability to balance a competitive, fast-paced sales team with a respectful, healthy and fun work environment.
What you will do:
- Deliver training and on-boarding for a team of Toast SA’s build a culture of continued success and goal achievement through talent management, coaching, and training
- Energize, motivate and manage and ramp large teams of junior sales associates, building a bench of future Toast Account Executives
- Develop plans, strategies and processes for acquiring business and achieving the sales goals
- Partner with sales, marketing, operations, and enablement to build relevant content and educational programs for SA teams and managers
- Roll up your sleeves and deliver programs that will win more business!
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 2+ years of sales management experience, previous experience selling restaurant POS technology and/or restaurant management experience a plus
- 2+years training/enablement experience
- Self-motivated with proven track record at achieving or exceeding goals and quota
- Demonstrated experience with building and successfully scaling sales strategies and supporting processes
- Proficiency with working with Salesforce data and the curiosity to find actionable insights
- Strong ability to coach and mentor and motivate teams of salespeople through deals, as well as foster career development
- Excellent presentation and communication skills written and verbal
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills