Sales Enablement Specialist at Klaviyo
Sales Enablement Specialists play a critical role in the training and development of our sales team as we work to hit Klaviyo’s revenue targets.
Sales Enablement Specialists use their experience in sales to create a variety of content, both internal and external facing, and training materials that are designed to enable our team to on-board successfully and continually up-leveling their sales skills and product knowledge. Additionally, Sales Enablement Specialists collaborate closely with members of the sales team, including BDRs, AE's, and Managers, as well as members of the marketing, product, and customer success teams, as needed.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
You’ll be part of the Sales Enablement Team, reporting directly to the Manager of Sales Enablement.
- Work directly with Sales Leadership: Partner with the Sales Team Directors, Managers, and VPs to align Enablement initiatives with the organization’s high-level goals. Be comfortable with delegating, and collaborating with, an Executive Sponsor for projects and certifications.
- Facilitate live training and coaching sessions: Comfortable leading training sessions, both in-person and virtually, on a variety of topics including, but not limited to, sales discovery, how to run a demo, creating a business case, negotiating, objection handling, and selling through influencers.
- Coordinate and lead certifications: Lead the team through certification programs to ensure consistency and proficiency in subject areas like Klaviyo positioning, the discovery and demo processes, and more.
- Create consistent & engaging content: Become well-versed in the creation of various deliverables including, but not limited to, e-Learnings, videos, playbooks, and live training decks/facilitator guides. Regularly conduct audits of team needs and gaps, aligning content creation to desired outcomes.
- Pitch new ideas: Seek to take initiative and improve the tools and processes used by the sales organization, bringing forth new ideas and project proposals.
- Assist with new hire on-boarding and promotion programs: An organized communicator that can assist in managing the BDR & AE onboarding and promotion programs ongoing training calendars: ensuring that employees and managers are informed of the process and schedule.
- Extra projects: Be open to involvement in projects related to the team’s growth initiatives that may involve topics such as diversity & inclusion, hiring practices, team morale, career progression, content organization, etc.
Examples of recent projects include:
- Working with Sales Leadership to define Klaviyo’s messaging, including the build and execution of a certification for AEs and BDRs
- Coordinate and execution of a training program on Klaviyo’s new SMS feature
- Building a training series around product features and use cases to ensure new AEs and BDRs have deep product knowledge
- Videos & e-Learnings focused on Agenda Setting, Levels of Questioning, Setting Next Steps, Connecting Goals to Features, Pre-Call Preparation, etc.
- Training decks focused on Klaviyo’s ICP, Ecommerce Platforms, Competitive Positioning, Product Launches, etc.
- Facilitation of on-going New Hire Onboarding and Promotion Programs
Who You Are:
- You have experience as an individual contributor in a direct sales role, either BDR and/or AE or equivalent Sales Enablement experience
- You're a self-starter who is open to working on a variety of projects and tasks in an fast-paced environment
- You have a knack for organization and are capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- You are comfortable creating content, teaching, and coaching on topics such as preparing for a meeting, discovery, demo, objection handling, competitive positioning, Klaviyo messaging, sourcing/prospecting, cold calling, email tactics, the Klaviyo product, and more.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.