Sales Enablement Specialist (Partnerships) at Klaviyo
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
How You’ll Make a Difference
- You will be playing a critical role in the training and development of our internal Partnerships Team as we work to hit Klaviyo’s revenue targets.
- You’ll create a variety of content and training materials that are designed to enable our team to source, on-board, and educate our agency, technology, and platform partners while continually up-leveling their consultation, sales and communication skills and Klaviyo product knowledge.
- You will work as the liaison between our Sales and Partnerships organizations, training the sales team on how to work best with our agency partners, our new tech partner integrations, and more.
- You will collaborate closely with members of the Partnerships Team, including Partner Development Representatives, Partner Onboarding Specialists, and Partner Managers (Agency, Technology & Platform Partners), as well as members of the direct sales, marketing, product, and customer success teams, as needed.
- You’ll be part of the Sales Enablement Team, reporting directly to the Manager of Sales Enablement.
- Work directly with Partnerships Leadership: Partner with the Partnerships Team Managers, Directors, and VPs to align Enablement initiatives with the organization’s high-level goals. Be comfortable with delegating, and collaborating with, an Executive Sponsor for projects and certifications.
- Facilitate live training and coaching sessions: Comfortable leading training sessions, both in-person and virtually.
- Coordinate and lead certifications: Lead the team through certification programs to ensure consistency and proficiency in subject areas like Klaviyo positioning and messaging, while also keeping certifications up-to-date for ever-changing areas like the Klaviyo product.
- Create consistent & engaging content: Become well-versed in the creation of various deliverables including, but not limited to, e-Learnings, videos, playbooks, and live training decks/facilitator guides. Regularly conduct audits of team needs and gaps, aligning content creation to desired outcomes.
- Pitch new ideas: Seek to take initiative and improve the tools and processes used by the partnerships organization, bringing forth new ideas and project proposals.
- Assist with new hire on-boarding: An organized communicator that can assist in managing the Partnerships Team onboarding processes & ongoing training calendars: ensuring that new employees and managers are informed of the process and schedule.
- Extra projects: Be open to involvement in projects related to the team’s growth initiatives that may involve topics such as diversity & inclusion, hiring practices, team morale, career progression, content organization, etc.
Examples of recent projects include:
- Working with Sales Leadership to define Klaviyo’s messaging, including the build and execution of a certification for the Partnerships Team
- Building a training series around product features and use cases to ensure the team has deep product knowledge to share with our partners
- Videos & e-Learnings focused on Agenda Setting, Setting Next Steps, Connecting Client Goals to Product Features, Objection Handling etc.
- Training decks focused on Klaviyo’s ICP, Ecommerce Platforms, Competitive Positioning, Product Launches, etc.
Who You Are
- You have experience as an individual contributor in a direct sales role, a partnerships/agency focused role, and/or enablement
- Someone who finds teaching others highly rewarding and are comfortable giving candid feedback
- Self-starter who is open to working on a variety of projects and tasks in an fast-paced environment
- You have a knack for organization and are capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- You are comfortable creating content, teaching, and coaching on a variety of topics related to sales and managing partner relationships
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.