Sales Enablement Product Trainer at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Develop, facilitate and execute a multi-tiered product enablement strategy for a Sales audience including follow-up and reinforcement
- Deliver training to new hires as part of quarterly new hire boot camps. Serve as an in-field resource, provide feedback, and certify new reps for successful independent interactions with buyers
- Facilitate hands on, high-energy Sales Skills training courses and workshops that leverage solution selling, challenger selling, and elements of Acquia’s proprietary Value Selling Methodology
- Partner with Product, Product Marketing and Marketing teams to manage the ongoing product release, campaign release and playbook enablement.
- Project manage and/or create product related enablement assets to live in our asset repository, Seismic
- Design and develop creative training solutions including, but not limited to, interactive instructor-led training courses, elearning and blended learning modules, and all related materials and resources
- Support global reinforcement of Enablement initiatives such as Acquia Value Selling, sales asset management, product knowledge, and sales SOPs and best practices
- Refine existing sales training curriculum in alignment with evolving business priorities
- Develop and maintain process for product certifications to be completed by the veteran sales audience
- Develop and maintain product training assets for sales onboarding programs and ongoing and initiative based training programs
- Create and refine a data driven, analytic framework to identify gaps and evaluate the success of training programs
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES AND BEHAVIORS
- Bachelors or advanced degree
- 3+ years’ experience in sales, sales training, product marketing or sales engineering/solutions consulting, preferably for high tech organizations with the demonstrated ability to transfer skills and knowledge to a group and/or individual
- Polished training facilitation skills and expertise. Experience creating sales enablement assets
- Experience with or demonstrated understanding of skills necessary to be a successful b2b sales professional, including Value Selling Methodologies, prospecting skills, Demos, negotiation and closing skills
- Strong understanding of sales process and techniques utilized by both Inside and Field Sales teams.
- Strong meeting management and group facilitation skills. Ability to structure small and large group meetings to achieve pre-defined objectives
- WCM, DXP, Marketing Cloud market experience and understanding a plus
- High competency in the following areas: highly collaborative, strong oral and verbal communication, ability to create polished enablement presentations and assets, attention to detail, planning, process and project management, effective decision making, results-oriented, ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Familiarity with eLearning authoring tools such as Articulate360, Learning Management Systems, Camtasia and Salesforce a plus
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.