Are you passionate about sales effectiveness and improvement? Is "above and beyond" second nature to you? Do you thrive on training, process, methodology, content, and technology that improve seller’s performance?
If you answered yes to the above three questions, Dynatrace, a global leader in Software Intelligence, wants you to be part of their dynamic Sales Enablement team.
We’re looking to fill a newly created position to support growth for a Sales Enablement Trainer to join the growing team. You will work leadership and cross functional teams in delivering enablement to our top-performing sales teams.
Please note this is an individual contributor role. As a Sales Enablement Coach, you’ll work closely with our sales and enablement leaders to deliver strong outcomes for North America field-based Enterprise Account Executives. You will design and deliver a broad range of strategic sales training programs; the objectives being to reduce ramp time, increase consistency of overachieving sales quota and expand our reach across our customer’s entire organizations.
You’ll be a hands-on, senior individual contributor, who thrives on working directly with experienced Enterprise Sellers and Sales Managers, whether that be by delivering classroom/virtual training, facilitating workshops, or offering 1:1 coaching. More than just a delivery role, you will also be strong at program design and program management. Additional experience in L&D methods or techniques which focus on how people learn and delivering workshops that drive a person’s behavior is ideal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Classroom & Virtual Session Facilitation
- Participating regular cycle of new seller onboarding activities (pre-class clinics, new seller bootcamp, after class redux sessions, “advanced” bootcamps)
- Develop SME status in areas such as sales plays, solution value proposition, competitive strategy and sales methodology
- Facilitate in-class breakout sessions & role plays
- Proctor & coach training sessions as part of the new hire curriculum
- Use innovative techniques and delivery mechanisms to reach a dispersed field team.
- Deliver sales focused enablement programs and work with Sales teams in a coaching capacity focusing on continual development of sales skills, best practices and how we message and position Dynatrace within customer opportunities
- Seller Analysis and Recommendations
- Maintain ongoing relationships with AEs, sales management & maintain a peer network with bootcamp graduates
- Work with sellers 1:1 to remediate and improve areas of concern/ development
- Attend and participate in regional QBRs
- Program Development, Modification & Updates
- Ensure topics, messaging, and exercises are aligned with the product and the company’s priorities and strategic direction
- Work with enablement management, sales leaders, and other stakeholders to ensure that the delivery methods and practices are innovative and effective
- Develop materials to supplement ILT discussions; serve as pre-work to optimize workshop time; on-demand reinforcement
- Assigned Projects – Sales Enablement
- Assist with projects and administration efforts for the Sales Enablement and Sales Operations teams as needed
- Participate in large-scale corporate events as assigned – e.g. SKO, sales roadshows.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in an Enablement or Sales Operations role
- Direct sales and sales management experience a plus
- Engaging and effective at delivering in-person & online training, presentations, and coaching sessions.
- Strong facilitation experience running workshops and managing participation.
- Passion for identifying execution issues and driving sales effectiveness improvement in the field.
- Demonstrated success in supporting a sales team, ideally in a high growth environment as market leader.
- Demonstrated success in collaborating cross-functionally to develop content and align (interlock) operational execution with strategic objectives.
- Expertise in sales processes, methodologies, and skills.
- Strong program manager - a great project leader, communicator, and collaborator.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- In person training programs delivered in Boston, MA. Some business travel to SKO, and other training event in North America. Potential for some international events.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.