Sales Enablement Director at Mirakl
Online marketplaces are growing at more than twice the rate of overall eCommerce. Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, unparalleled expertise to guide customers, and an ecosystem of high-quality, marketplace-ready sellers to accelerate launch and scale.
Recently named a Leader in the Forrester New Wave™: Marketplace Development Platforms, Mirakl has helped more than 300 industry leaders launch and grow an online marketplace. Mirakl’s latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl will hire 1,700 passionate new Mirakl workers globally over the next 3 years. We’re looking for a Sales Enablement Director.
The Sales Enablement Director is responsible for working with teams across the organization to design enablement programs that enhance the performance of Mirakl’s sales teams.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Manage the design of enablement programs in line with the strategy provided by the Sr Director & sales management.
- Develop and implement training programs and curriculum for the sales organization that increase salesforce productivity and performance.
- Collaborate across departments and levels within the organization to complete enablement projects on schedule.
- Clearly communicate progress on enablement projects to key stakeholders and set clear expectations for the anticipated use and impact of deliverables.
- Provide insights to the global sales enablement team and sales leadership on the use and performance of enablement resources, as well as any feedback you’ve received from the field teams.
- Propose new projects in line with the strategy provided by the Director and needs you’ve uncovered in your interactions with sales and their managers.
- Design and deliver assessment & certification programs.
- Clearly communicate on KPIs.
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- 5 years + experience designing, developing and delivering enablement or training programs and content (including sales methodologies)
- Knowledge of quota carrying roles and ability to understand the challenges that the sales team encounters daily
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver key project milestones on schedule
- Engaging presenter with strong interpersonal skills capable of facilitating in-person, online and self-paced training
- Passion for learning, asking questions and exploring new ideas
- Proficiency in relevant technology—including but not limited to Sales Asset Management (Highspot), Learning Management Platforms, Salesforce
- Team management experience a plus