Headquartered in the Boston area, Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Leading global brands in a variety of industries rely on Interaction’s conversational AI technology to communicate with their customers every day.
At Interactions, we are committed to transforming customer experience and passionate about the professional and personal development of our talented and enthusiastic team. We endeavor to create opportunities that advance the skills, interests, careers, and lives of our employees. Come join our growing team!
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Sales Director. The Sales Director is responsible for sales of Interactions solution offerings to a set of Named Accounts within a given vertical market segment in the US and Canada. The primary objective of the sales group is to meet and exceed bookings and revenue expectations by prospecting and selling to new customers, growing existing customer revenues and providing solutions to all customers through a consultative sales process. The Sales Director serves as a key member of the team and is expected to build effective relationships with across the whole organization in order to be most effective.
- Responsible for development, planning and selling to Named Accounts
- Responsible for mastery of the business dynamics of the assigned vertical segment:
- what drives customer investment behaviors;
- applied for compelling business value
- Proactively collaborate with the pre-sales Solutions Consulting organization
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development teams to conceive and execute demand generation campaigns
- Responsible for building and developing opportunities by actively prospecting to accounts with established relationships
- Responsible for effective articulation of Interactions' unique selling points and value proposition as well as a broad understanding of key market competitors
- Responsible for input and maintenance of sales data within salesforce.com CRM
- Responsible for attendance and successful completion of required training classes and various developmental activities. Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in understanding Interactions' Products and Services
- Estimated travel time is 50-75%
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, computer science, business, communications or closely related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant software/SaaS field experience including Larger Enterprise Solution Sales experience. Domain Experience Required.
- Ability to communicate detailed ROI and operational KPI impact analysis to cross-functional management audiences.
- Must be an articulate communicator and instinctive listener.
- Exceptional relationship builder.
- Existing relationships with key executives in target Named Accounts.
- An unwavering positive attitude and a good appropriate sense of humor.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis