Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) join Veeva’s newly-designed Sales Development Program (SDP). The goal of SDP is to develop the core sales skills and acumen SDRs need to become top-notch Account Executives upon completion of our 2-3 year program.
In this role, you’ll drive your own success by generating sales demand and pipeline revenue through inbound and outbound lead development. We’ll invest in your career growth, teaching you about the Life Sciences industry and SaaS technologies. Additionally, this job will help you build both foundational sales skills and an authentic sales approach.
Upon graduating from SDP, you’ll be prepared to take on Account Executive roles in our Field Sales organization. This program is a launchpad for a great sales career at Veeva and in cloud technology.
What You’ll Do
- Work within a defined territory to generate and qualify new leads and opportunities
- Manage the early sales cycle for opportunities within your territory
- Build trusted relationships with prospective customers; delivering exceptional service and experiences
- Understand prospects’ needs and recommend the right Veeva products and solutions
- Coordinate closely with Account Executives
- Manage and track activities and opportunities correctly in our CRM
- Rapidly develop your sales skills on the job and through training and event
- 2 years of professional experience that includes Consulting, Customer Success, or Project Management
- BA or BS Degree in a technical major (STEM, Economics, etc.) with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ambitious and comfortable taking initiative
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Team player; able to take accountability and direction
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States without limitations or restrictions
Nice to Have
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Experience or demonstrated interest in Life Sciences, Consumer Products, or Technology
- Evidence of civic, board, or community involvement
- Evidence of competitive endeavors
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
- Personalized giving program
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.