Sales Development Representative at MachineMetrics, Inc.
MachineMetrics was founded by a small group of software and manufacturing professionals that couldn't sit still and are obsessed with making an incredible product. MachineMetrics has simplified Industrial IoT to digitize the shop floor and enable teams to drive decisions with machine data.
Our industry 4.0-ready solutions work out-of-the-box to increase productivity through edge connectivity, real-time visibility, deep manufacturing analytics, and AI-driven predictive capabilities. Together, we can deliver on our commitment to provide continuous improvement for our clients.
You're looking to develop your career in Sales with a cutting-edge software company. Forbes listed us as one of the top 25 startups to watch in 2019!
We are seeking an individual who displays the attitude, aptitude, and amplitude to not only get the job done but grow within the company. You’re the kind of person that enjoys working independently and with other teams.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound and outbound sales calls and emails
- Effectively communicate our value proposition at all organizational levels
- Engage customers fully to better understand customer needs and requirements.
- Consistently qualify new business at or above quota level through lead qualification (identify key players, rate engagement/interest), targeted communication, and incorporating Executive Sponsors as needed
- Partner with the VP of Sales to continuously improve processes
What You’ll Have:
- Prior telemarketing or software sales (SaaS) experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills; you naturally build relationships
- Desire to advance in SaaS sales as a career
- Proficiency using software including collaboration tools like Slack, Skype; and CRMs (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with the manufacturing industry is a nice-to-have
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, passport, and are able to travel without restriction
- Has reliable transportation
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.