Sales Development Representative
Get supportive mentoring and onboarding to set you up for success.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in the UK and have just launched our first office in the United States.
We have recently announced funding of more than $45 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including security teams at KPMG, Grant Thornton, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces
In order to expand on our success we require bright and enthusiastic individuals to join our Boston based team. This is a very exciting time for Immersive Labs and you will play a key role in our success.
In this position you will act as part of the sales team interfacing closely with marketing to develop new sales opportunities. You should be eager to advance in our organization and have keen business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts. To be successful you'll need to have the confidence, discipline, and drive to hunt for new customers. You’ll be directly involved in powering our growth to the next level!
This is a role for someone who is hungry, willing to learn and grow into a world class technology sales executive. If you have the work ethic and commitment to be a top sales executive, we will give you the tools, the time, and the training to become one.
Your main responsibilities:
- Identify and develop qualified sales opportunities using various channels
- Work with inbound marketing to cultivate customer/prospect relationships
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in CRM
- Work collaboratively with Account Exec team to develop and strengthen pipeline
To be successful:
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Desire to pursue sales as a career
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading and persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills
- Experience and/or aptitude to learn sales technology stack (CRM, Salesloft, LinkedIn)
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K, mindfulness groups
- Our office benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include, teas, coffee, water, soft drinks, free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.