Sales Development Representative
The Predictive Index (PI) is a technology company that gives business leaders access to the people science, data, and strategy they need to make objective hiring decisions, design great teams and culture, and reach their strategic business goals. PI has more than 7,500 customers, including Nissan, Citizens Bank, DocuSign, Subway, 47 Brand, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Omni Hotels—across 142+ countries, and has undergone more than 500 validity studies.
We are growing incredibly quickly and are building out a world-class outbound SDR team to generate more leads for our team of closing account executives. Our Sales Development Representatives will create opportunities through high volume outbound outreach to target outbound accounts. If you are an energetic, driven, and ambitious person seeking to kick off your career in sales, this is an incredible opportunity - we are positioned for major growth. Imagine working at a company ranked #22 on Glassdoor’s Top Places to Work list. Envision working with A-players on a day-to-day basis - and the impact that will have on your career path.
At The Predictive Index, we embrace a fun, hard-working, and action-oriented workplace culture while keeping our employees’ careers and lives outside of work top-of-mind. If you function best in a client-focused, fast-paced environment where you’re expected to think outside of the box and take action, you may be a good fit.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
To crush it in this role, you will need to:
- Absorb our onboarding materials and be ready to go live within 30 days of your start date
- Quickly learn and articulate the value proposition of the PI platform and methodology
- Become an authority at using lead generation tools to create new contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Conduct high volume sales development outreach using email, phone, and social campaigns to connect with new prospects
- Speak professionally and knowledgeably with decision makers in the C-Suite, as well as HR management
- Consistently achieve and exceed daily/weekly/monthly activity targets and quota
- Work within our tight-knit sales team to drive towards sales results and major initiatives
- Effectively and accurately track, log, and maintain all activity in Salesforce.com
What we’re looking for:
- 0-3 years of related experience
- Interest in building a career in sales or customer-facing role
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. You must be a great listener, as well as confident and comfortable speaking, establishing rapport, and driving action with key decision makers
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Persistence and resilience - you handle objections and rejections well
- Competitive and collaborative team player
- Prospecting, sales, and Salesforce.com experience is a plus but not required
You’ll love PI if you are:
- Relationship driven: you will be creating strategic relationships with prospects and team members
- Energetic: we have a vibrant team - energy and passion are required
- Hard working: we are growing and you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves
- Fun: because we work hard, we like to play hard - we hope you do too!
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.