Sales Development Representative
Watch a quick video here to learn more about the sales team and why it's different here!
EdX is an open-source eLearning platform with a mission to provide high quality education for everyone, everywhere. Founded by Harvard and MIT, edX is focused on transforming online and on-campus learning through groundbreaking methodologies, game-like experiences and cutting-edge research on an open-source platform.
edX is looking for an SDR to join our newly formed Sales team. If you are looking for a sales position that is a little different than the others...this is it! Leverage your brain power while you sell into Fortune 2000 companies that are looking for quality alternatives to educating their workforce. This is a multi-billion dollar industry that is ripe for disruption and edX has the ideal product. Time to apply your qualifying and selling skills to a market hungry for an improvement in continuing education and employee upskilling.
- Capture important sales qualification information to pass to senior salespeople
- Proactively prospect, qualify and grow sales territory via cold calling and outbound email
- Hit (and eventually exceed) your monthly quota
- Consistently pitch new business to inbound client leads
- Become an industry expert within SaaS and EdTech businesses
- Attend industry specific conferences as needed
- 0-2 years of experience in a sales or customer-facing position
- Eager to build a career in Sales
- Ambitious and driven to exceed goals
- Experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Salesforce or other CRM experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available.