Sales Development Representative
Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we continue to expand.
Looking to get into tech sales?
As a Workable Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will become part of an international, interdisciplinary and agile team. Working from our Boston offices in the heart of the financial district you will introduce prospective customers from a wide range of businesses in US and abroad to Workable and build relationships with them, in order to qualify and generate opportunities that drive business and increase revenue.
Workable will help you kickstart your career and ultimately join the ranks of the world class sales team that we are building via our ongoing training and coaching on both soft skills and stack like Drift and Yesware.
You can earn uncapped cash bonuses beyond your salary with commissions that compensates your hard work.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Reaching out to prospects by phone and email
- Qualifying inbound or outbound leads, creating opportunities and next steps for Account Executives
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing a world class experience
- Hitting sales targets on a quarterly basis
- Using our stack to log your sales activity and monitor your performance
You must have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous sales experience or a strong desire to start a sales career
- Enthusiasm for the new technologies and a desire to learn and continuously improve
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time productively
- Patience, empathy and persistence in a customer-facing context
- Diligence and enthusiasm; you appreciate quality and deliver it on a daily basis
- Team spirit; you seriously care about what you do and appreciate collaborating with your colleagues
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of the SaaS, technology or recruiting industry
- Interest in solving challenges and having an impact in new team campaigns and initiatives
We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Competitive salary and an uncapped commission structure
- Free daily meals, snacks and beverages
- Travel opportunities in the US and abroad
- 401(K) plan
- Mobile plan
- Health insurance plan
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Continuous personal growth and clear career development plan
This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.