Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative, your job will be to find and engage with prospects to drive continued sales growth. DataRobot is a predictive analytics platform to help companies transform their business using Machine Learning. Our customers include many F500 companies, some of the largest banks and insurance in the world, as well as numerous fintech companies.
We are looking for exceptional candidates to join our fast growing team composed of young and ambitious people. You will get an opportunity to work with some of the world’s best Data Scientists and embrace AI in your daily workflow. If you are passionate about cutting edge technology and are looking to join one of the fastest growing companies in the world – let’s have a chat. This is a perfect role for any hard-working candidate with a strong desire to boost their career.
- 2+ years of client facing sales development experience in a business-to-business environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Consistently achieved or exceeded past sales development targets
- History of creative, persistent, and effective outbound sales lead follow-up
- Must exhibit the commitment, attention to detail, time management, and organization needed to simultaneously manage multiple tasks/deadlines and thrive in a metrics-oriented culture
- Must be a self-starter, be comfortable with limited supervision, perform under pressure, and have solid problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of and experience in the machine learning/predictive analytics space is a big plus
- Past experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn, Outreach.io, Chart.io a plus
- Professionally and persistently follow up with leads via email, phone, and LinkedIn
- Book qualified meetings and generate pipeline as an individual contributor as well as a team player
- Meet or exceed assigned goals from marketing while promoting camaraderie, sharing best practices, providing assistance, and motivating others with a positive attitude
- Understand the latest industry trends and show dedication to continuous learning on all fronts
- Provide feedback to peers and internal teams to help develop and improve marketing materials
- Maintain up-to-date information in Salesforce.com
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.