Sales Development Representative
Kick start your sales career as a member of a fun, hard-working, and self-motivated team! On Datadog’s Sales Development team you will learn everything you need to know about sales amongst the highest achieving sales reps in the Boston tech space.
Looking to get into tech sales? No tech experience? That’s okay - we’ll teach you everything you need to know! As a Datadog Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will prospect, qualify, and generate opportunities to support the overall growth of the business.
- Actively reach out via phone and email daily with relevant information from your research on the company
- Generate qualified opportunities for the commercial sales team to convert and close
- Consistently exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline goals
- Develop, present and implement plans for acquiring new business and traction in your assigned area
- Driven and motivated by a career in sales
- Self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency
- Driven and dynamic personality - you’re in sales, after all!
- Did we mention self-motivated?
- Familiar with Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
- Prior exposure to CRM tool
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.