Sales Development Representative at CareDash
CareDash is looking for a self-motivated and hard-working Sales Development Representative. You will be one of the first hires in CareDash’s sales team, and work directly with our Senior Inside Sales Manager. This means you’ll be faced with significant opportunities to grow, learn and impact the path of our sales team. This also means we’re looking for someone resourceful, with good judgment and high flexibility who is ready to match our dedication and understands that no task is too small to get the ball rolling.
In this role, you will develop a keen understanding of who potential CareDash users are, to systematically and creatively grow our prospect list through research, cold calling and emails. Your constant goal will be to drive new business opportunities, from research, outreach, qualifying leads, hopping on the phone with potential leads, you are happy to do a little of everything to support the team.
- Extensive prospecting through research, cold calling and emails. Manage outbound efforts and maintain pipeline of active leads.
- Prioritize, qualify and generate interest with target demographic. Research, develop and regularly follow up with potential and new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, strategic appointment setting).
- Pass qualified sales opportunities to the sales manager. Schedule meetings with prospects and educate sales rep as necessary.
- Consistently achieve monthly meetings quota to ensure revenue objectives
- Become a trusted resource and develop strong relationships with prospects and overcome prospect objections.
- Accurately record information and activity on CRM. Update lead scoring and prospect interaction to ensure efficient lead management.
- Develop keen understanding of CareDash product and user profile. You will be a brand ambassador and expected to educate prospects on CareDash opportunity and communicate clearly about our product.
- Comfortably interact with prospects via telephone, email
- Conducting market research to identify trends and opportunities, connect with key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Being generally available to pitch in and do whatever needs to get done to help the Sales Team as a collective whole
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization. Gather market insights and customer feedback and share with sales and marketing team to improve campaigns and lead value.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong writing, communication and research skills. Positive phone presence and excellent listening skills.
- Stellar time management, professionalism and team player skills. Someone who can successfully articulate our value proposition.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office). Computer literacy.
- Demonstrated team player
At CareDash, we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where people of all races, ethnicity, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations and physical abilities are welcomed, nurtured, and represented. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn, and understand that ability comes in different ways. So if your experience is close to what we are looking for, please consider applying, as we believe diversity is a fundamental strength.