Sales Development Representative
Smartsheet - Sales Development Representative
Smartsheeters truly stand out. It is clear by their attitude and actions that they work for a company that is not only innovative and authentic, but filled with individuals who are supportive, driven and committed to being a part of Smartsheet’s success. Our leadership is comprised of executives with deep experience who are committed to maintaining an environment that promotes personal and professional growth as well as encouraging individuals to take an active role in the vision of the company.
Smartsheet is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. This role will have primary responsibility for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers.
This high profile role reports to the Commercial Sales Manager and is based in Smartsheet’s corporate office in Boston, MA.
● Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
● Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
● Work within Commercial Sales team consisting of Sr. New Business Reps, Client Development Managers, Customer Success Managers and Professional Services Consultants to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools (Tableau, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, etc)
● Schedule appointments and demos for new logo acquisitions and expansion into existing customer base
● Smartsheet product knowledge/solution development skills
● Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, Tableau, OpsCon, GoogleApps, Microsoft Office
● Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
● Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Smartsheet.
● Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
● Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
● Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
● BA/BS degree or relevant experience