Sales Development Rep at WhiteSource
WhiteSource is seeking a skillful Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be a part of sales activity in US , generate qualified leads for WhiteSource products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline. The SDR will work closely with sales to conduct targeted outbound account prospecting.
What will I do?
Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target/Named Accounts and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
· Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas, as set for the entire team, to ensure territory revenue.
· Interact with prospects through direct phone calls, emails and social media.
· Develop and build close long-term relationships with prospects and customers until they convert to qualified opportunities.
· Stay informed about new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of training and self-study.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Dynamic, high energy, very strong communication skills.
- At least one year of successful sales experience in Sales or in software or SaaS company.
- Self-discipline, focus and strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment.
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday.