Sales Development Enablement Manager at DataRobot
Sales enablement is the critical link in our go to market strategy. We have sales professionals, both in the field and within an inside sales environment, selling a highly technical, complex solution to a variety of buyers each with different initiatives and challenges. Sales enablement best practices from across the organization, packages them up and incorporates them into our sales methodology. Reporting to the Senior Director, the job of the Sales Development Enablement Manager is to ensure that effective selling doesn't happen by chance – it is formulaic.
The Sales Development Enablement Manager will hold a key individual contributor role in driving revenue by supporting our sales development and sales organization's success. This position will be focused on improving the productivity and ramp time for our reps within the region. This individual should be skilled at top-of-funnel generating activities and processes.
- Develops and manages sales enablement program for sales development team
- Determines and evaluates sales training needs the sales development team
- Assists the development of outreach processes and workflows
- Coordinates and manages sales training sessions for sales development team
- Facilitates formal and informal presentations to senior management, sales organization, and other internal functions as appropriate
- Analyzes performance of sales personnel to determine need for additional training
- Assess and provides visibility of the effectiveness of content and the training delivered
- Acts as a liaison between Sales, Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing and Product Line Management, use input from Support and FP&A
- Enables sellers to get the training (onsite and virtually) they need and measuring how effectively that training delivers bottom line results
- Gathers feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of work experience
- Relevant experience in sales development, top of funnel generating activities and sales processes
- Experience successfully developing, implementing, executing, and measuring impactful sales plans that are aligned with the vision of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills
- Experience clearly communicating and successfully presenting information internally and externally
- Intermittent travel required as needed (10-15%)
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.