Sales Contract Specialist at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Our Sales Contract Specialists will work as part of the team supporting our Sr. and Principal Sales Contract Specialists and working with various Nuance Sales and Customer Success professionals to develop single solution proposals for our customers. They are responsible for compiling and moving forward required information to enable internal teams to perform their functions in an efficient and timely manner. These resources will support Sales efforts in the development of pricing, proposals, financials (internal and external), Professional Services Statements of Work and customer contract/order processing.
Nuance is open to considering candidates that would require working remotely for this role.
- Developing the customer facing single solution proposals in conjunction with Sr. members of the team and sales.
- Developing and/or assisting in the delivery of the financial modeling for internal deal reviews/discussions and corporate approval processes
- Developing and/or assisting to initiate project scope documentation, statements of work, technical engagements (Sales Engineers), and business requirements related to customer engagements.
- Ensure Technical Discovery has been completed prior to entering into deep proposals and/or contracting process
- Assisting with Request for Proposal (RFP) and/or Request for Information (RFI) support focused on progressing deals and securing wins for Nuance, particularly around current state of customer (both Nuance and non-Nuance solution information and metrics).
- Developing and/or assisting in the compilation, creation and tracking of internal artifacts and deliverables.
- Assisting with the creation of internal Nuance metrics and information that drive downstream processes for functional organizations such as Finance, Revenue Accounting, Order Management and other functions.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Healthcare professional services, sales or customer support operations
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong communication skills – previous experience with customer interaction
- Developed competencies with MS Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proactive approach showing initiative to get things done
- Ability to deliver high quality work while at the same time meeting aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment requiring a flexible work schedule (end of quarter, peak sales activity support needs)
- Basic understanding of financial and contract elements for evaluation of internal and external metrics and negotiations
- Solid interpersonal skills including the ability to work in a team and make suggestions for team improvement
- Familiarity with any: Cloud and Web technologies, Speech Recognition, Revenue-cycle Technologies
- Previous Healthcare industry/solutions experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.