Sales Automation Associate at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
The Associate, Sales Automation role is a great opportunity to leverage your automation and operational skills to make an impact across our entire Sales team. You'll be on the front lines of building Grubhub's sales infrastructure to ensure excellence and consistency across the Restaurant Network teams. The ideal candidate would be very analytical, with an ability to perform administrative tasks as well as driving business improvement projects.
Some Challenges You'll Tackle:
- Implementation - work with cross functional teams and external vendors to launch and implement automation tools and products as needed. Own the process and ensure consistency across the organization.
- Optimization - understand feedback from users and metrics to improve performance and efficiency of our tools. Identify areas of opportunity and put plans in place to maximize the impact of our toolset.
- Measurement - ensure automation is contributing to overall productivity of the users teams. Establish consistent metrics across the team that identify key trends in the business which can be acted upon.
- Project Generation - Identify potential projects that will address impediments or allow the team to capitalize on unrealized opportunities.
- Salesforce.com - Work with salesforce developers to optimize use of Salesforce.com and integrate into tools as needed. Ensure proper setup, process flows and rep compliance in place.
- Partner with cross functional teams to identify and develop product scale roadmaps, go to market strategies and expansion plans.
What You Bring to the Table
- Salesforce experience a must-have
- Strong analytical skills to dissect problems and come up with decisive action plans.
- Ability to think strategically and make sound judgment to plan to achieve goals.
- Persuasive with demonstrated history of success
- Restaurant industry experience is great
- Experience working with or within a Sales Organization
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years experience in sales tooling and related
- People leadership skills are ideal
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who's ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Vaccination Requirement: Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated, and must be able to show proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination, and booster if eligible, prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: "2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's vaccine." Those eligible to receive the booster must receive the booster to be considered fully vaccinated, and those not yet eligible will be required to obtain the booster once eligible (6 months post last dose).
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to TalentAcqui[email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]