Sales Associate, Inbound at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
As a Sales Associate (SA), you will help expand our customer base by connecting with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, and identifying the best way to position Toast. You’ll have the opportunity to master your sales skills in an environment that fosters continuous learning and growth. With uncapped earnings and a clear, results-oriented career path, we are invested in promoting from within.
About this roll*:
- Handle inbound marketing leads and set up product demonstrations for field and inside sales representatives
- Collaborate with the field and inside sales teams as well as the marketing team to develop creative outreach strategies
- Invest in the future of your career through our extensive sales training program and on the spot coaching
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales and a desire to work in a results-driven environment
- High customer empathy and ability to handle objections
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills to be able to keep track of many opportunities at one time
- Previous sales experience is great, but not required
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.